Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dearest Mom & Dad

Though you cannot live my life, you gave it to me
Though you cannot make me learn, you teach me things
Though you cannot be there to lead me, you give me directions
Though you cannot account for it, you allow me freedom
Though you cannot always decide for me, you teach me right from wrong
Though you cannot accept advices for me, you offer them
Though you cannot make me unselfish, you teach me to share
Though you cannot force me to show honour, you teach me respect
Though you cannot choose friends for me, you advise me about them
Though you cannot build my reputation, you tell me the facts of life
Though you cannot achieve lofty goals for me, you tell me about them
Though you cannot force me to be gracious, you teach me about kindness
Though you cannot give me eternal life, you tell me how to live

Thank you with all my heart...
I will always love you with unconditional love all my life...

http://www.luvscreations.com/poems/love/parentsluv.htm

No comments: